Apple today unveiled its newest iPod Touch, in effect a Wi-Fi version of the iPhone. Like the iPhone 4, the newest iPod touch features iOS 4.1 and A4 processor, the same high-resolution touch display, FaceTime video chat, and high definition video re...
VCC, a nationwide retail construction company, was forced to diversify when the recession struck. The company found that giving project managers smartphone access to customer data was a big boost in attracting new business.
Windows Phone 7 has been finalized and released to manufacturers, Microsoft announced in a blog today.
Acer today unveiled its range of Google Android-powered smartphones in the Australian market, but has not partnered with any carriers for the local launch.
Smartphone leaks have been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks. The latest leak is a promotional video for Motorola's Android-powered Milestone 2, the successor to the original Milestone.
Is Apple readying an updated iPhone 4 with a new antenna, one without the much-publicized signal attenuation problem of the current model?
Palm's WebOS 2.0 beta is now available in limited release to developers, with a full public release planned for later this year.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Microsoft is reportedly set to spend half a billion dollars on a marketing blitz to promote the upcoming launch of Windows Phone 7. For the sake of the success of Windows Phone 7, hopefully Microsoft understands that getting the right message in fron...
Reports are surfacing that Intel is close to finalizing an agreement to buy the wireless unit of Neubiberg, Germany-based Infineon Technologies.
Research In Motion has offered to lead an industry forum in India focused on supporting the lawful access needs of law enforcement agencies, while preserving the legitimate information security needs of corporations and other organizations in India, ...
Motorola appears ready to do more development on top of Android, with its acquisition of <a href="http://280north.com/">280 North</a>, a company that develops Web applications.
Telstra and Microsoft gave journalists tantalising glimpses this week of how and when the software giant's upcoming range of Windows Phone 7 handsets might launch in Australia -- but without adding any real substantive meat to their local launch plan...
Microsoft is preparing for the launch of its new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system and Marketplace app store by releasing the final version of the Windows Phone Developer Tools on 17 September.
Nokia's Symbian-based 5250 phone is its cheapest touchscreen smartphone yet at €115 (US$145) -- but to get the price that low, Nokia has had to ditch some of the features of its predecessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterWA
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW