If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Qualcomm has teased out some more details about its upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor, including a refreshed GPU and an image processing unit that could lead to big improvements in smartphone cameras.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW