Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Qualcomm has teased out some more details about its upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor, including a refreshed GPU and an image processing unit that could lead to big improvements in smartphone cameras.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Recent leaked images of a Lumia 950 XL smartphone prototype point to it as Microsoft's next flagship running Windows 10 Mobile.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW