LG Optimus 7Q review: The only Windows Phone 7 handset so far to feature a physical QWERTY keyboard
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
HTC Aria review: The HTC Aria aims to bring the full Android experience to a smartphone that is small and compact
Acer's multimedia-orientated Stream smartphone has a HDMI-out port, 720p HD video recording and dedicated media keys
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The BlackBerry Curve 3G is an inexpensive introduction to the world of BlackBerry
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
A redesigned phone and BlackBerry OS could put RIM back in the game
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTProject Manager - Microsoft Dynamics AXQLD
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther