Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
Apple's latest iOS 5 operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices went live last week and one of its new features is custom notification tones.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
Many reasons exist for why you might want or need to "security wipe" a BlackBerry, or completely erase all personal data stored on your handheld: You got a new smartphone and plan to retire the older device; you're trading in your existing BlackBerry...
Check out the following slides for a list of nine valuable applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Best of all: You’ll never have to open your wallet; all of these BlackBerry apps are free.
Like all technology, smartphones can be hugely useful. However, some of the time they provide opportunities for tech-tinged embarrassment. We tracked down seven of the most unfortunate mobile phone disaster tales we could find. The stories are fun to...
QUESTION I've bought a number of apps for my Apple iPhone via iTunes and the App Store. To avoid draining the battery by downloading apps directly to the handset, I'd like to connect my iPhone to my Windows XP PC using USB and transfer them over. How...
Smartphones are meant to make our lives easier--or at least more connected to people we want to communicate with--so why does typing on them sometimes seem on a par with performing root canal surgery?
The launch of the original iPhone in 2007 created upheaval in the mobile phone market. Though many business smartphones (particularly those powered by Windows Mobile) and PDAs had touchscreens long before Apple entered the market, the iPhone was one ...
Your tech gear can do more than you think it can. Perhaps a device manufacturer has a particular user experience in mind. Or maybe you think you need a brand-new camera to get advanced shooting features. Don't worry--with a bit of time and care, you ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTExchange EngineerACT