Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Telling the time with added celestial features
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
smartwatch in pictures
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
The company's high-end Watch 2 model comes with 4G connectivity allowing users to leave their phone at home.
Huawei's Android Wear 2 watch is sporty, chunky, and not nearly as sophisticated as earlier smartwatch efforts.
A pair of purported official images reveal a near bezel-less G6 and two sizes of the smartwatch LG co-developed with Google.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
The release of Apple’s new Series 1 and Series 2 smartwatch models late in Q3 of this year, saw the vendor ship 2.8 million devices.
The elegant dress watch appeal of the original Huawei Watch is gone, and in its place is a plasticky sports watch.
Despite slower than expected sales last year, smartwatch sales will grow at a healthy rate and will have the highest revenue potential of all wearables through 2019, according to Gartner.
Maturing technologies have made smartwatches a reality and the release of Apple’s Watch is expected to drive adoption in Australia. Testing many smartwatches has helped us grow to appreciate the features smartwatches have to offer.
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further st...
Updated, 18 Nov: Well behaved children could be up for a smartwatch this Christmas if they play their cards right. The category is being hailed as the ‘next big thing’ by electronic companies, even though most remain clueless on how smartwatches will...
Videos about smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCContracts AnalystVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW