In IT's never-ending search for efficiency improvements, client virtualization and its subsets -- presentation, application and desktop virtualization -- must be considered.
Most organizations believe they aren't in danger of losing data, but as recent news demonstrates, the threat is real and no organization is immune.
In data center upgrade planning, backup power is often among the last considerations and the first budget item redlined. Many companies purchase an uninterruptible power system (UPS) only as they add equipment -- what we call a segmented approach. Be...
NEW ORLEANS -- Cisco this week unveiled two unified communications products optimized for small and midsize businesses, a market Cisco admits it needs to increase share in.
As I write this, the IETF has been around for 25 years and a few hours. The first meeting started at 9 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 16, 1986, in San Diego with 21 people in attendance -- a far cry from the most recent meeting in Beijing, which attracted 1,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Logistics transformation program)Other
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC