From Uber to Instagram, the surprising reason why we freak out every time an app gets a new redesign.
A new report suggests most companies simply don't understand how effective social media can be for customer service, and majority of brand feedback people leave on social sites is ignored.
A series of changes first showed up in an app update, but it appears Google has reversed course and taken them back.
The official Reddit app is fast and free, replacing the need for third-party clients.
Facebook announced new features for Facebook Live to make it easier for mobile users to create, find and share live videos.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
A new survey of young Snapchat users found that the app's messaging and story-sharing features are still the most popular — and nearly a third of all respondents said the best thing about Snapchat is that their parents don't use it.
Microsoft said it completely underestimated how the Internet would use the Tay chatbot to promote "wildly inappropriate and reprehensible words and images."
Microsoft's new research chatbot, accessible via Twitter and other services, offers an... enlightening take on Millennials.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW