Lyft is upping its game against Uber with a premium SUV service aimed at high rollers.
News, email and photo-sharing are some of the most popular services on the Web. Marissa Mayer knows that, and they're some of the reasons she thinks you should try Yahoo.
Now you can be annoyed by ads on Twitter in multiple languages.
They spread lies. They push products you don't care about. They make unpopular people look popular. Sometimes, they take over your machine with malware.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Dropbox has disabled old shared document links in a bid to prevent its users' files from being accessed by unintended recipients.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW