More than half of Facebook's ad sales came from mobile devices in the fourth quarter, showing continued strength in the site's ability to monetize its service on smaller screens.
Yahoo is acquiring Tomfoolery, a startup that makes software to better connect employees on the desktop and mobile, it was announced Wednesday.
Yahoo reported a 6 percent drop in revenue for the fourth quarter as sales of its display and search ads dropped compared to last year.
Spy agencies including the U.S. National Security Agency have been working together to extract personal information, including location data and address books, from mobile apps as part of a globe-spanning effort to thwart terrorist plots, according t...
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
A new feature on Facebook designed to keep people abreast of certain topics has sparked criticism from some users who want it gone, calling it nothing more than a cheap Twitter knock-off.
By 2017, the typical mobile user will share their personalized data stream with 100 applications and services every day, with wearable devices and Internet-connected appliances fueling the use trend, according to Gartner.
Facebook has launched "trending," a new feature designed to surface popular topics being talked about on the site, in a move that increases its rivalry with Twitter, and, eventually, could also increase its advertising revenue.
AOL is relinquishing its control of Patch, an online site for local news that has struggled to turn a profit.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Facebook could see a nice boost in its popularity in Russia, increasing its ability to compete internationally, through a new partnership with the Russian search engine Yandex.
A new app is available to keep people nodding off while driving, if they're wearing Google's Glasses while it happens.
Facebook has acquired Branch Media, makers of the Branch and Potluck online conversation-sharing software packages, a founder of Branch announced.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther