Twitter lost almost as much money in the July-to-September quarter as it did in the first six months of this year, according to a regulatory disclosure made by the company on Tuesday.
Twitter, with an IPO looming, needs to make money. To do that, a key focus is being placed on advertising and promoted content around television, the company signaled on Tuesday.
Yahoo reported a 5 percent drop in revenue for the third quarter, with the money it makes from display and search ads both continuing to decline.
Yahoo reported a 5 per cent drop in revenue for the third quarter, with the money it makes from display and search ads both continuing to decline.
Maybe Android tablets are getting more impressive. Maybe Samsung just has a lot of clout. Whatever the reason, Twitter decided to develop an Android tablet-optimised version of its official app with a few features that are "unique" for Samsung and ju...
Twitter is known to experiment with new features to give its users more ways to find and follow content. Here's what appears to be the latest: a news delivery service.
In a matter of weeks, everyone on Facebook will be searchable by name. But you'll still have ways to control who sees your content, as long as you can navigate Facebook's web of privacy controls.
File this one under oops -- Twitter may have inadvertently revealed, at an earlier point, its plans to go public on Nov. 15, according to a recent PrivCo report.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
Twitter doesn't seem to have a problem attracting users in international markets, but it definitely has problems making money off them.
Snapchat is giving photos and videos captured with its app some longevity.
Twitter has fewer users and less revenue than Facebook, but in mobile advertising Twitter appears to have dodged the problems that dragged down Facebook's stock after its public offering last year.
Ads are coming to Instagram in the next couple of months, the photo- and video-sharing app maker said Thursday.
Twitter has filed for its long-awaited initial public offering, revealing a fast-growing company but one that lost money in each of the past three years.
Google has acquired Flutter, a gesture recognition company whose technology lets people control music and movies on their desktop by waving their hands.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork SpecialistOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Fiori Java Script DevelopersACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther