Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Microsoft announced a smorgasbord of improvements to its Yammer enterprise social network today focused on helping people connect more easily with their teams.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Google will become a subsidiary of a new parent company called Alphabet, under a massive restructuring arrangement designed to let the company's businesses operate more efficiently.
Once thought to be the province of randy teenagers, exchanging sexually explicit messages over mobile devices, a practice known as "sexting," may be far more widespread than assumed.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
Facebook is giving businesses more reasons to use Facebook Messenger to reach customers.
Earlier this month, a security vulnerability in Adobe Flash compelled Google and Mozilla to temporarily block the plug-in from their browsers. Now, Facebook says the problems with Flash could hurt its bottom line.
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook is inviting additional mobile operators to take part in Internet.org, its project to bring Internet access to poorly connected parts of the world.
Google is severing the ties between its social network and other of its services, so that users will not need to log in to other sites like YouTube using a Google+ account.
LinkedIn users now have to wait up to three days if they want a list of their contacts on the service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC