Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Microsoft announced a smorgasbord of improvements to its Yammer enterprise social network today focused on helping people connect more easily with their teams.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Google will become a subsidiary of a new parent company called Alphabet, under a massive restructuring arrangement designed to let the company's businesses operate more efficiently.
Once thought to be the province of randy teenagers, exchanging sexually explicit messages over mobile devices, a practice known as "sexting," may be far more widespread than assumed.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
Facebook is giving businesses more reasons to use Facebook Messenger to reach customers.
Earlier this month, a security vulnerability in Adobe Flash compelled Google and Mozilla to temporarily block the plug-in from their browsers. Now, Facebook says the problems with Flash could hurt its bottom line.
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook is inviting additional mobile operators to take part in Internet.org, its project to bring Internet access to poorly connected parts of the world.
Google is severing the ties between its social network and other of its services, so that users will not need to log in to other sites like YouTube using a Google+ account.
LinkedIn users now have to wait up to three days if they want a list of their contacts on the service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJunior to Mid-level Project Manager- TelcoVIC
- CCSoftware & Applications Programmer/DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- CCData ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTBPM DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW