Facebook has patched a serious vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to easily gain access to private user account data and control accounts by tricking users into opening specifically crafted links, a Web application security researcher sa...
Facebook’s engineers have many challenges ahead of them as they work to scale up Graph Search, the site’s new social search tool. One stumbling block: an over-abundance of data to sift through.
Twitter has implemented DMARC, a standard for preventing email spoofing, in order to make it harder for attackers to send phishing emails that appear to come from twitter.com addresses.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Burger King saw a surprising upside after its Twitter account was compromised on Monday: tens of thousands of people began following its account.
Facebook said Friday it had been the target of a sophisticated hacking attack but that it had no evidence any user data had been compromised.
Facebook is working hard to assure users that Graph Search, its new search engine designed to uncover all sorts of information buried within the site, does not compromise the privacy rights of minors.
Facebook has expanded its promoted posts program, allowing users to pay to highlight posts made by friends. The move, if successful, could help boost fees Facebook collects from the recently introduced service.
Facebook has scored an initial legal victory in its IPO case following a federal judge's dismissal of a group of investor lawsuits filed against the company.
Samsung Electronics has launched REX, a new series of "smart feature phones" that it will sell in emerging markets.
Twitter will soon give developers the ability to filter messages by popularity and language.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer thinks there are problems with checking email on a smartphone, but her company is working on a solution.
Yahoo is bidding to strengthen its presence in the increasingly important mobile space with the acquisition of Alike, a location discovery app.
American Express is rolling out a new service on Twitter that lets card holders make purchases on the social network through specialized tweets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTICT TrainerOther
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther