Members of a hacking think-tank called Blackhat Academy claim that Facebook's URL scanning systems can be tricked into thinking malicious pages are clean by using simple content cloaking techniques.
Facebook is ignoring a serious shortcoming in the way it limits application developers' access to information about Facebook users, according to a pair of hackers.
After releasing an initial set of basic APIs for Google+, the company is exposing more functions that external developers can access for the tools and applications they build for the social networking site.
Antivirus vendor Trend Micro has recently detected a drive-by download attack on Facebook that used malicious advertisements to infect users with malware.
With Facebook's constant stream of changes, keeping up with your privacy settings can be daunting. Here's a rundown of the newest features, what the changes mean to your privacy and how to update your settings.
Facebook has partnered with security vendor Websense to protect its users from third-party malicious URLs spammed on the social networking website, the companies said on Monday.
Facebook's data retention practices are under investigation by Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner following a series of complaints filed by a European group critical of the social networking site.
If you care to keep your past in the past, Facebook's new version of the profile, called Timeline, makes that a little more difficult.
Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites are often criticized for encouraging people to share thoughts of little consequence, though social scientists are finding these electronic missives, when assembled en masse and analyzed with big data too...
Delicious, the early Web bookmarking site that Yahoo bought in 2005 and discarded earlier this year, is back with a bright new look.
Facebook has an internal tool for developing mobile applications primarily using HTML5, which eventually should allow it to bring every feature of its Web platform onto mobile devices.
If you're afraid you're not sharing enough of your daily activities with your online friends, here's another chance to get social...with books.
Traffic exploded on Google+ after the social networking site opened to the public, shooting up 1,269 percent in one week, making the site the eighth largest social network on the Internet, according to Web analytics firm Hitwise.
Facebook had a busy few weeks. It rolled out a new privacy suite and friends list feature, it redesigned the News Feed and announced new profiles. In the middle of those changes, Facebook also started testing a new feature that overrides all your ori...
Fast-growing blogging platform Tumblr has closed an investment round that attracted new venture capitalists and brought in $US85 million.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther