Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
Twitter has amended its policies to ban the posting of intimate photos and videos taken without the person's permission.
Facebook will have to defend itself in a class action lawsuit seeking to force it to provide refunds when children make purchases on its site without their parents' permission, a judge has ruled.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Supporters of the Islamic extremist group known as ISIS operated at least 46,000 Twitter accounts at the end of last year, a new study says, underscoring the challenge facing social networks as they become powerful tools for propaganda and recruitmen...
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
Facebook is taking steps to improve how it detects fake profiles, particularly those created by people claiming to be someone else.
Here's an idea for the next version of Twitter that might crystallize the service's value: The Twitter Daily Favorite.
PayPal is purchasing startup Paydiant to strength its mobile wallet offerings as competition in the space grows.
Tinder, the popular dating app, wants to offer a second chance at love for users who may passed on a potential mate.
Ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft looking to promote the "sharing" aspect of their service have scored a victory of sorts.
Twitter has added new reporting tools to help it fight abuse and protect users on its site.
Facebook is adding new features to its site to provide better information and support to people at risk of suicide.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is likely to reveal more of the company's plans to bring underserved parts of the world online when he holds Facebook's fourth public Q&A next Wednesday in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- CCTest LeadWA
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther