Facebook has revamped its application development platform to make it possible for the social-networking site and other Web sites to mesh what they know about their end-users and automatically personalize the experience people have online.
Facebook may not be the bane of workplace productivity that some employers believe, according to a report released by MailGuard on workplace Web behaviour in Australia.
Apple plans to fuse basic Facebook functionality into the core operating system of its next-generation iPhone expected this summer, according to hackers who have dismantled the OS. The new functionality is said to include the ability to integrate you...
Facebook has closed Lite, the stripped-down version of its site aimed at users who wanted a simpler experience than the main site offers.
If you like saying "like," you are, like, totally going to like what's going on at Facebook right now.
Facebook will try to spur members to become fans of more of its site's Pages, which are profiles that organizations, companies and public figures set up to promote themselves and their brands, the company announced Monday.
Billions of Twitter posts will no longer fade into obscurity now that Google is indexing them all in a massive, searchable database.
Who would've thought that 140-character musings could be so culturally significant? First Google announces that it will index billions of Twitter posts into a searchable database, and now the venerable Library of Congress say it plans to preserve the...
Twitter executives will likely face a tough audience at the company's first conference for third-party developers, many of whom are concerned that the company is building applications and tools that could compete with -- and squash -- their own.
Twitter on Tuesday introduced a new service called Promoted Tweets, which will let companies send ads in the form of ordinary messages, according to a blog posted by co-founder Biz Stone.
Hoping to lure the Facebook and Twitter crowds, Microsoft introduced its Kin mobile phones Monday.
More people outside of the U.S. have registered for Twitter accounts than people in the U.S., the company said on Thursday.
AOL is actively trying to rid itself of Bebo, the social-networking site it acquired two years ago for a whopping US$850 million.
Twitter has given its home page a makeover with the intention of giving first-time visitors a better idea of what the microblogging and social-networking site is and of the value it can provide, beyond being just a repository of status updates.
In Philadelphia, the mayor and police have cracked down on mobs of teenagers that turned violent and that police believe learned about the gatherings through "flash mob" wireless communications, including texting and Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther