If you liked the recent changes Facebook made to Improve privacy, then you'll want to upgrade immediately to the latest version of the social network's app for Android smartphones.
Twitter announced its new Web Analytics service at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference on Tuesday. The product is poised to roll out to a wider audience over the next few weeks. Here's a look at what analytics for Twitter are supposed to do, and how th...
It has been widely accepted by both employees and organizations that what you say on a social media networkabout a company where you're working could get you fired. A recent decision by a judge in New York may have changed all that after he ordered f...
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
Move over, RockMelt. You don't need a dedicated social networking browser to stay überconnected. Here are 10 Firefox add-ons (all compatible with the latest version of Firefox) that will turn your browser into a social butterfly.
A year ago, Google acquired an up-and-coming maker of apps that plugged into social networks like MySpace and Facebook called Slide. Yesterday, it decided to hang an out of business sign on the operation.
Is Facebook looking to take on popular photo filter apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic by bringing its own photo filter feature? According to some anonymous Facebook engineers quoted in The New York Times, yes.
Facebook announced Tuesday that it will be introducing a handful of privacy changes to their 750 million users. AllthingsD reports that the new privacy features will go into effect on August 25, initially to only one percent of all Facebook users.
Facebook isn't just rolling out new sharing features similar to Googe+, the company is altering its location-based check-in service, Places.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Zynga has acquired mobile games start-up Astro Ape, according to Business Insider, which notes that Astro Ape employees are changing their place of employment on LinkedIn.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT