Cloud computing may not be the optimal approach to every business problem, but Software AG wants to make sure its enterprise customers at least have the option.
Software AG is adding mashup and real-time analytic capabilities to its lineup with the acquisition of JackBe. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG is building out its portfolio of CEP (complex-event processing) software with the acquisition of Apama from Progress Software, in the second CEP-related deal this week. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has signed a deal to acquire IT portfolio management software vendor alfabet AG, and plans to combine the company's tools with its own ARIS process modeling products. Terms of the agreement, which was announced Monday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has picked up cloud PaaS (platform-as-a-service) vendor LongJump in a bid to give small and medium-sized companies a way to rapidly develop applications with less involvement from IT. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were ...
Software vendors, academic institutions and government agencies united on Tuesday to tackle European youth unemployment and the IT skills shortage with a new online education platform.
Software AG is adding in-memory capabilities to the Enterprise Service Bus with Version 9.0 of its sprawling webMethods software suite, while the new Terracotta In-Genius will use in-memory technology to speed the processing of business intelligence.
Software AG's WebMethods middleware and ARIS process modeling tools are now certified for deployment on Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud and VMware, the company announced Tuesday as part of an update on its overall cloud strategy.
Software AG has acquired Metismo, the U.K. creator of a mobile development platform that allows applications to be deployed natively on multiple smartphone operating systems, it said on Tuesday at its ProcessWorld event in Berlin.
Software AG has entered into an agreement to acquire Terracotta, which will allow the software vendor to develop more advanced cloud services and increase the performance and scalability of its business software management tools using Terracotta's in...
Middleware giant Software AG conducted an elaborate corporate espionage scheme replete with "sex, lies and an audiotape," according to allegations in a lawsuit filed by RFID (radio frequency identification) vendor GlobeRanger.
Software AG added a complex-event processing tool to its software portfolio on Monday, and said it will release cloud-enabled versions of webMethods and its Aris business process modeling tool in the third quarter.
Bernd Wagner, the managing director of Fujitsu's German subsidiary, has jumped to Software AG to become its chairman.
Software AG announced Monday that it has purchased MDM (master data management) vendor Data Foundations, and has plans to link that technology to its portfolio of BPM (business process management) and other middleware technologies. Terms were not dis...
Some tech industry rumors have an extra-long life, and the one about SAP buying middleware vendor Software AG got an extension this week following public comments by top leaders of both companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW