Apple users are getting new details about one malware scare, but should be careful not to fall victim to another that may be lurking.
The solution I came to was to write my own "NetShare"-like app for personal use. After poking around the web for some jumping off points (and a tip from the developer of the controversial "Handy Light" app), I stumbled on a GitHub project called "iPr...
Want to clean and optimize your PC? You've probably heard of CCleaner, arguably the world's most popular tool for doing the job. Developer Piriform just released CCleaner 3.0. The big news in this update? A native 64-bit version for use with like edi...
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW