Apple users are getting new details about one malware scare, but should be careful not to fall victim to another that may be lurking.
The solution I came to was to write my own "NetShare"-like app for personal use. After poking around the web for some jumping off points (and a tip from the developer of the controversial "Handy Light" app), I stumbled on a GitHub project called "iPr...
Want to clean and optimize your PC? You've probably heard of CCleaner, arguably the world's most popular tool for doing the job. Developer Piriform just released CCleaner 3.0. The big news in this update? A native 64-bit version for use with like edi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW