New features will be part of a free update for all users, Microsoft said at Build in San Francisco on March 30, 2016.
You read that right: The popular Bash shell command is coming to Windows 10, with Ubuntu's help.
Now when you edit a photo you'll be able to go back to a previous version without a batch of duplicates saved to your camera roll.
Cybercriminals are redoubling efforts to steal payment card details from retailers before new defenses are put in place, according to FireEye.
The plan involves repurposing some of the search capabilities already present in Google Goggles.
Microsoft completed work on the first version of Windows 10 designed specifically for Chinese government agencies, according to a report from the People's Republic of China.
The company will have some improvements to Live Tiles to show at next week's Build conference, but it isn't saying what just yet...
Microsoft's online spreadsheet, Excel Online, adds a number of new features, all of which are free to use with a Microsoft account.
See the latest news from Microsoft's first Excel and Power BI user conference
Tens of thousands of Web browsers may have been exposed to ransomware and other malware over the last few days after malicious advertisements appeared on high-profile websites.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- CCNetwork Systems Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther