The scoop: GoFlex Satellite, by Seagate, about $200.
With the next version of its Visual Studio software development environment, dubbed Visual Studio vNext, Microsoft will emphasize agile programming practices as well as linkages between development and operations units.
Microsoft next month will release a set of new components to its Azure AppFabric suite of middleware cloud services that should make it easier for administrators to create and manage cloud applications.
In an attempt to ease cloud deployments for their combined customer base, Microsoft and SAP are configuring some of their software products so that they work more easily together.
SAP is opening up a cloud-based platform for its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing technology, enabling partners to develop applications that take advantage of its capabilities, the company announced Wednesday.
Attachmate intends to revitalize the sales and technical development of the end-user computing products that it acquired when it purchased Novell, such as those for virtualization and enterprise collaboration.
Users of SAP's BusinessObjects and Rapid Deployment products are now able to run the applications from Amazon's cloud, marking the first time SAP has worked to make its software available on a public cloud service.
ARM Holdings is seeking the support of software makers for its plan to put its low-power processors in servers, company executives said this week.
Barely a week after sending its vice president of software, Bud Tribble, to Capitol Hill for a hearing about location data, Apple is due back before the Senate again. This time around, Apple is sending Catherine A. Novelli, its vice president for wor...
Microsoft is building two new additions to its .Net framework that should make it much easier for programmers to utilize all the cores of a multicore processor.
SAP will finish porting its ERP (enterprise resource planning) application to the Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) database later this year, giving customers now running Oracle and other platforms a lower-cost alternative, the company announce...
SAP is giving its ongoing push into mobile applications an extra shove with a series of new products aimed at verticals such as utilities, energy, retail and manufacturing, the company announced Tuesday during the Sapphire Now conference in Orlando.
Mozilla plans to push 12 million users of the aged Firefox 3.5 to a newer version next month by taking the unprecedented step of automatically upgrading their browser.
Dropbox, a provider of cloud-based data storage services, is in hot water with the Federal Trade Commission over claims that it lied and intentionally deceived customers into believing that their data is more private and secure than it really is. Whe...
Turning to Internet services instead of in-house servers appeals to companies seeking lean, mobile operations. The "cloud" is a hot buzzword, but moving the bulk of your infrastructure and data there isn't right for every business. Most small compani...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW