Oracle's recent move to switch Sun Microsystems documentation to Oracle support infrastructure has some users up in arms, since the original links currently redirect to a general table of contents.
IBM's LotusLive on-demand collaboration suite is getting a boost via integration with SugarCRM and Ariba's Discovery Service supplier database, the companies announced Thursday.
Oracle is offering a data warehouse tailored for the needs of the financial services industry, the company announced Thursday.
Oracle has added more than 350 PeopleSoft customers in the past year, even as it prepares to launch the <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/oracles-fusion-apps-finally-debut-in-q1-2011-892">next-generation Fusion Applications</a>, the co...
Demandbase unveiled on Wednesday a capability to integrate CRM with Web sites, with the intention to improve the user experience for target accounts by personalizing Web content.
Expanding on its Technical Computing initiative, Microsoft is launching on Wednesday TC Labs, a resource for developers to access early releases of Technical Computing software.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
While all the world scrutinized the proposed "Do Not Track" feature for Mozilla's Firefox 4 on Monday, a tiny patch quietly emerged that promises to cut the open source browser's startup time in half on Windows.
The LibreOffice project came about late in 2010 when it became increasingly uncertain what Oracle's intentions were for OpenOffice.org, which it acquired after purchasing Sun.
If you've ever wanted to wrestle your phone number away from the carriers, now's your chance.
You may have heard that the HTC HD2 can be hacked to run both the Windows Phone 7 OS and the Android OS. But now it can run both...at the same time!
It's no secret that managing your contacts and communications has become a full-time job in itself. But the latest version of VoxOx, a free service that works in conjunction with a free application, certainly can make the job easier. VoxOx unifies mo...
Amazon's cloud is adding a service for sending bulk e-mail, saying it will eliminate the burden of "building large-scale e-mail solutions to send marketing and transactional messages."
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
Four months after it debuted Office for Mac 2001, Microsoft on Tuesday launched the first free trial of the application suite.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (Data Analytics & Systems) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect/ Technical LeadQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW