Kingston's SSDNow V+ SSD comes with a comprehensive accessory bundle, but its performance is less extraordinary.
Corsair's Force Series F120 SSD uses a SandForce controller to deliver speedy access through clever page-management algorithms.
Seagate's Momentus XT hard drive adds flash storage to increase speed significantly over a standard hard drive; but it can't quite match an SSD
The Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue is a fast solid-state drive, but will put a serious dent in your wallet
A good value SSD with fast read speeds
Device and storage vendors are gradually embracing flash SSDs (solid-state disks) as a complement to spinning disk drives, but one executive at this week's Flash Memory Summit sees great potential in turning flash "upside down," as a lower tier of ca...
Micron Technology Inc. today said it is shipping what it calls the fastest enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD) on the market.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today released a series of 1.8-in. solid state drives (SSD) to offer a storage upgrade for products such as netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and tablets.
Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies Ltd. emerged from quiet mode today and announced its first product, a multilevel cell (MLC) solid-state drive that it says is as reliable as today's higher-end and higher-cost single-level cell (SLC) enterprise-cl...
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. released two new versions of its data center-class 2.5-in. solid state drive (SSD) series today.
Prices on solid-state drives are dropping, and operating systems (particularly Windows 7) are beginning to take advantage of the potential higher speeds of SSDs, so it's a good time to consider slapping one in your computer.
To understand why I love the tiny, free FlashFire utility/driver, you'll need a little background. I bought an original Acer Aspire One netbook with an 8GB solid state drive instead of a hard drive to keep the weight down. I replaced its custom Linux...
Seagate jumped into the SSD (solid state drive) market today with the unveiling of its Pulsar drives. SSD drives have been a growing segment, but Seagate adds significant credibility and opens up new possibilities for the nascent technology.
Solid-state drives recently hit the 1-terabyte mark with the release of the US$3,300 OCZ Colossus 1TB SSD. Obviously, drives at this price point are not aimed at masses. Yet, from a historical perspective the Colossus is remarkably cheap. It's easy t...
While solid state drives offer increased performance, the key to figuring out the role they can play in the data center is balancing that performance against cost.
Though flash storage could be the most powerful tool yet for IT administrators who want to speed up access to frequently used data, reaping its benefits may require automation software that has just begun to emerge from the major storage vendors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Pega TesterOther
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC