Dell can trump Cisco in the information-technology security market, say Dell's executives in describing how the company with its multifaceted approach will hold an edge against some powerful rivals that also include HP and IBM.
Security vendor Fortinet has hit back against tests by NSS Labs that showed one of its high-end firewalls along with products from other vendors could be hacked using a 'TCP split handshake attack'.
A test by NSS Labs that found firewalls from five vendors are subject in one way or another to remote exploit by hackers has ignited furious response from vendors Fortinet and SonicWall.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/reviews/2009/110209-sonicwall-firewalls-test.html">SonicWall</a> directors have accepted a $717 million offer to sell the company to a group headed by Thoma Bravo, LLC, a private equity investment firm with the ai...
Shutting down computer attacks could be carried out inexpensively by peer-to-peer software that shares information about anomalous behavior, say researchers at the University of California at Davis.
Just three days after a license server glitch at SonicWall temporarily knocked out e-mail and Web firewall protections for some of its users, rival Astaro is looking to cash on the customer angst caused by the incident.
SonicWall is revamping the hardware for its storage appliances, giving them much more capacity from the top of the line to the bottom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther