The Sonos PLAY:1 packs a significant punch considering its size and produces surprisingly good bass
Sonos Zoneplayer S5 review: A wireless music streamer that's simple and full of features
The Sonos ZonePlayer S5 looks a bit like an iPod dock, and its price is in line with high-end docks from companies such as Bose
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
IKEA and Sonos have officially confirmed that their first collaboration will be available in select Australian IKEA stores later this year.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
- FileShadow review: 100GB of free online storage plus local data backup and consolidation
- Asus ZenFone 6 hands on: Flipping the script to take on the OnePlus 7 Pro
- Optus lets a few Click Frenzy deals out of the bag early
- Six principles for robust, scalable bot development
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?