The Sonos PLAY:1 packs a significant punch considering its size and produces surprisingly good bass
Sonos Zoneplayer S5 review: A wireless music streamer that's simple and full of features
The Sonos ZonePlayer S5 looks a bit like an iPod dock, and its price is in line with high-end docks from companies such as Bose
The Sonos One smart speaker now finally lives up to its name for Australian customers, with the speaker adding local support for Amazon's Alexa smart assistant.
Audible is now available on Sonos, allowing users to listen to their favourite audiobooks while accomplishing a variety of activities in their homes.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
The Sonos One won’t be exclusive to Alexa, the speaker will incorporate Google Assistant in 2018.
Buying a Sonos home speaker from Apple will also get you a free gift card to try Apple Music.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- How to upgrade your laptop's RAM
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?