While some consumer electronics manufacturers have cleaned up their act, making more energy-efficient gadgets with fewer toxic materials, others are continuing to make fine promises but no changes, according to Greenpeace. In response, the environmen...
Sony said Thursday it will acquire Ericsson's 50 percent share in their Sony Ericsson mobile phone joint venture, turning the company into a subsidiary in January 2012.
Strong results for tech companies, especially Google, and an easing of concerns about the economy boosted confidence in the computer sector, as markets closed Friday on a positive note.
Vodafone will exclusively sell Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Ray Android phone in Australia when it launches down under at the end of this month.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
Sony Ericsson unveiled the Xperia Ray and Xperia Active, new phones that will come equipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, at the CommunicAsia conference in Singapore.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
Sony Ericsson has announced its XPERIA Play Android phone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in May or June. The XPERIA Play promises an 'immersive gaming experience' with 50 games available at launch.
Sony Ericsson today announced that its XPERIA Arc Android smartphone will launch in Australia in ‘early April’ on the Optus and Vodafone networks.
With the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, Spain, in full swing, a wealth of new smartphones and tablets has already been unveiled. One of the latest is the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo, which Telstra has just announced it will be exclusivel...
Gamers with vast PlayStation Network software libraries won't catch a break if they opt to pick up Sony Ericsson's forthcoming Xperia Play when it ships in March. While the slide-bottom Android Phone plays PlayStation Suite-compatible games as well a...
After months of leaks, photos and rumours doing the rounds, Sony Ericsson has finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- on February 13 in Barcelona.
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Sony's PlayStation Portable and Nintendo's DS have both been challenged in the handheld gaming market by the increasing popularity of smartphones, particularly the iPhone (as well as the other iOS devices: the iPad and the iPod Touch).
Sony Ericsson's sales dropped in the final quarter of 2010 due to tough competition in the smartphone segment and a lack of new products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANENSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC