Sony VAIO CB Series (VPCCB15FG) review: A colourful Sandy Bridge-based desktop replacement
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
Sony VAIO Y Series (VPCYA15FGB) review: An awesome little Sony laptop with a reasonable price
Sony VAIO E Series (VPCEB36FG) review: A 15.5in notebook with a Full HD screen
The Sony VAIO VPCW21BAGZ netbook has a unique design and good build quality, but suffers from poor battery life
Sony VAIO in pictures
The electronics vendor showcases a number of products aimed to keep people home during the cold Winter period.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- FidelityFX Super Resolution is here: How AMD wants to make everyone's GPU faster
- Welp, it looks like the iMac is as doomed as the iPod and iPhone
- How to install a dash cam
- The best cloud storage services for Apple users
- Bullguard Antivirus for Mac review: Protection that feels like an afterthought
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?