The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Sony Xperia Z
Sony is preparing to launch a Google Edition of its flagship Xperia Z smartphone. The flagship smartphone would come with a stock version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean instead of Sony's own user interface overlay.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Sony's new Xperia Z smartphone aims to "bring the wow back" to the brand by using a combination of simple design and user interface elements, the company says.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
- Macworld's July digital magazine: The new MacBook Pro
- Apple releases iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Public Beta 2—here's how to get it
- How to install the macOS 11 Big Sur public beta
- Got a GoPro Hero 8? You can use it as a webcam for your Mac
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?