The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
Sony has announced the commencement of its Android 8.0 Oreo rollout on its flagship Xperia XZ Premium handset.
Sony Mobile has today announced the availability of its new entry level Xperia M smartphone, but the device lacks 4G connectivity.
Sony has confirmed it will release its new SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z Ultra devices in Australia later this year, but has refused to reveal an exact release date.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Nokia True Wireless Earbuds review: Inessential but impressive
- Nvidia says something "super" is coming...
- The Playdate gaming handheld is a Game Boy-Model T mashup by Firewatch's publisher
- Amazon's rumored wearable device reads your emotions by listening to your voice
- Acer's latest laptops go all-AMD with Ryzen and Radeon inside
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?