sony in pictures
Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it a shot.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Sony has found a new mountain to climb in the world of true wireless earbuds.
OLED TVs have been been big and expensive from the moment they were first introduced to the market. That's set to change in 2020.
Sony are celebrating the 40th anniversary of their first portable cassette player with a new limited model.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it their best shot with the new WH-1000XM4s.
These are the best noise-cancelling headphones you can buy in 2019.
Videos about sony
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Parallels makes playing PC games on Mac easier
- PCWorld's March Digital Magazine: Samsung's Galaxy S21 vs. Apple's iPhone 12
- AMD's game-boosting Smart Access Memory is coming to Ryzen 3000
- Brave Search is a privacy-first search engine
- Google Chrome will replace third-party cookies with tracking that's less intrusive
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?