Finally, Sony has made a great Android smartphone again
Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
Are Sony's Android TVs worth buying? We compare against LG OLED.
Better than a TV?
sony in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Sony's spectacular E3 PlayStation event focused on heavy-hitters like God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Days Gone, and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
You can preorder Sony's flagship Xperia XZ Premium phone for $800 on June 12, while you'll have to spend $1,700 to be one of the first people on your block to own an Xperia Touch projector.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
South by Southwest isn't CES, and that's a good thing. It's all about bringing bizarre prototypes and big ideas to life, like Sony did with its Wow Factory.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
Proud of your phone's 240fps slow motion mode? The Xperia XZ Premium makes it look like a toy.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Videos about sony
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior System Analyst with strong XML expOther
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- CCOrg Project / Change Manager - Go to Market - Telco - Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst with Data Migration experienceOther
- FTApplications SupportOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTDocument Project Coordinator, TelcoNSW
- TPJunior Business Analysis - Business Case specialist**NSW
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSCRUM MASTEROther
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther