We take a closer look at the Sony PlayStation 4 and its new DualShock 4 controller, just hours away from its official Australian debut.
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Apple CEO Tim Cook spent a bit of time dissing the competition while he was on stage at Apple's iPad Air launch event on Tuesday, but how does Apple's newest tablet stack up against the competition?
Now that Google has released Android 4.3, so begins the agonising process of figuring out which phones and tablets will get the upgrade, and when. Not surprisingly, most Android phone makers are being cagey about their upgrade plans.
The latest devices continually push the boundaries of what can be declared a smartphone. In Sony's Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Mega 6.3 we have two of the biggest Android phones to hit the market. How do they compare?
Times are tough for Sony. The once-venerated electronics manufacturer is struggling in the tablet, smartphone, and digital music-player markets, so I felt much trepidation when I opened the box of the Xperia Tablet Z, Sony's new 10-inch Android table...
We've just got our hands on Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z. It launched in Australia earlier this week and Sony is claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. We've only played with it for a few short hours, but here's our first...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Sony's Alpha SLT-A57Y is a 16-megapixel, mid-sized digital camera that's designed to appease users who want something relatively easy to use, yet also capable of capturing very clear and vibrant images.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD