Sony, a worldwide leader in digital imaging and the world’s largest image sensor manufacturer, has announced the development of the long-awaited FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens, with winter 2018 set for the target launch date.
Sony has announced the latest addition to their expanding full-frame E-mount lens line-up, the FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom.
Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
Sony has introduced an impressive addition to their full-frame mirrorless camera line-up, the α7R III.
Sony has announced the new flagship model in its acclaimed Cyber-Shot RX10 series, the RX10 IV.
Sony has announced three new 4K HDR camcorders featuring its ground-breaking Fast Hybrid AF system: the XDCAM PXW-Z90, the NXCAM HXR-NX80 and the Handycam FDR-AX700.
Sony’s Playstation 4 is getting a re-released to the market via a new limited edition, themed around the launch of Call of Duty: WWII.
Sony have announced that their new RX0 action cam won't just compress the the image quality of the Sony RX series into a more robust and ultra-compact form-facotr, it'll also be coming to Australian customers sooner rather than later.
Sony has launched the MUTEKI V90DW, a powerful new audio system that brings together brilliant lighting feature options and excellent sound quality to create an immersive listening experience.
Sony's spectacular E3 PlayStation event focused on heavy-hitters like God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Days Gone, and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
You can preorder Sony's flagship Xperia XZ Premium phone for $800 on June 12, while you'll have to spend $1,700 to be one of the first people on your block to own an Xperia Touch projector.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
South by Southwest isn't CES, and that's a good thing. It's all about bringing bizarre prototypes and big ideas to life, like Sony did with its Wow Factory.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium shines, quite literally. The first thing you notice about the new phone is the mirror-finish that surrounds the device giving it a sparkly appearance that seems destined to require lots of polishing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther