Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Sony leaned on PlayStation's stellar in-house game lineup at E3 2018, with long looks at The Last of Us Part II, Spider-Man, Death Stranding, and Ghost of Tsushima.
Sony has announced the VCT-SGR1, a versatile and compact new shooting grip best suited for their RX0 and RX100 series of cameras.
Sony have announced that the new Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphone are available for purchase from today.
Sony has unveiled the Xperia XZ2 Premium with a better display, camera, and battery than the XZ2 that hasn't even gone on sale yet.
Sony have launched their new mid-range XA2 smartphone into the Australian market.
Sony has announced the latest addition to its family of RX0 solutions with the launch of a new Release Cable, the VMC-MM2. Helping to break down barriers to shooting style and image expression, the VMC-MM2 is a new solution for dual camera shooting, ...
Sony have announced two new additions to their Xperia smartphone endeavors in the form of the Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact.
Sony's newest flagship phones, the Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact bring a new design, a new screen, and a working fingerprint sensor.
Sony Mobile Communications has unveiled the Xperia XA2, the latest addition to its popular super mid-range line, boasting the latest Sony camera technology, elegant design and powerful performance.
The mid-range Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra have Snapdragon 630 processors, sport big batteries, run Oreo, and boast a cool new feature: a fingerprint sensor that works in the U.S.
Sony Australia is giving shoppers the chance to find some hush in the Christmas rush, by offering them the chance to borrow a pair of its cutting edge WH-1000XM2 noise-cancelling headphones as they battle through the crowds at Westfield Chatswood.
Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
Sony has announced the commencement of its Android 8.0 Oreo rollout on its flagship Xperia XZ Premium handset.
Sony, a worldwide leader in digital imaging and the world’s largest image sensor manufacturer, has announced the development of the long-awaited FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens, with winter 2018 set for the target launch date.
Sony has announced the latest addition to their expanding full-frame E-mount lens line-up, the FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom.
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- Australia just got its first Amazon Prime Day - here are the best deals
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?