The Android-powered Xperia Mini Pro smartphone from Sony Ericsson, Sony Ericsson unveiled the Xperia Mini and Xperia Mini Pro smartphones in London on Thursday, each running Android 2.3 and powered by 1 GHz Snapdragon processors.
In a response to a congressional inquiry into the hack of the PlayStation Network, Sony appears to have shifted the blame back to the hacktivist group Anonymous.
Just as Sony all but accused the hacker group Anonymous yesterday with masterminding the breach of Sony's PlayStation Network, today Anonymous came up short of denying it infiltrated PlayStation Network but rather said others performed the attack wit...
The hacking group Anonymous has denied responsibility for the attack on Sony's networks, claiming that it has "never...engaged in credit card theft."
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Howard Stringer has been missing in public throughout the PlayStation Network debacle, and some observers aren't pleased.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new data security regulations for businesses in response to recent data breaches at Sony, Epsilon and other companies, members of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Wednesday.
The worldwide hacker group Anonymous may have played a role - even unwittingly - in the theft of personal data from 77 million Sony PlayStation Network customers, according to a letter from Sony's chairman to a Congressional committee.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
In an official press release, Sony promises to have PSN up and running this week and they outline their "Welcome Back" program.
Not quite out of the frying pan, but into the fire anyway: Sony just acknowledged another network breach related to the first one.
PlayStation Network customers involved in a class-action lawsuit against Sony could be waiting years for small compensation for damages they suffer as a result of their personal information being stolen during a breach last month, according to the le...
Sony Japan’s explanation for the PSN’s takedown yesterday didn’t tell us much, but -- nearly a week and a half on -- at least the company apologized. Sony’s deputy president Kazuo Hirai took the stage, bent forward as if to touch his toes in a deep a...
In previous columns I have repeatedly emphasized the importance of interoperability and the danger of security fragmentation. Security is so fragmented that it is often hard to discern between hype and reality. Large security vendors try to draw you ...
Can a chief information security officer (CISO) help prevent the kind of massive data breach that occurred in the Sony PlayStation network breach last month in which attackers grabbed personal information on an estimated 77 million customers of the P...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther