Sony's new flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z4, will be called the Xperia Z3+ when it goes on sale outside Japan in June. The phone has a sleeker design, faster processor and better front camera than the Z3 it replaces.
Obama claims @POTUS, tweets...YouTube Kids shows beer ads...Samsung off the hook for some Apple damages...and more tech news.
Sony has confirmed it is setting up a video game development studio focused on Project Morpheus, the PlayStation 4 virtual reality headset.
Security researcher took over airplane systems via inflight tech
Sensors for measuring key metrics have finally moved onto the tennis courts. Sony has released a Smart Tennis Sensor that can be attached to a number of compatible tennis racquets from Wilson, Head, Prince, and Yonnex, with the aim being to record an...
Following the global no-show of Sony’s Z4 flagship is the global unveiling of the Xperia C4, a phablet lacking in tough credentials, but one versed in the art of the ‘selfie’.
Sony's CEO Kazuo Hirai has some difficult decisions to make as consumers continue to shun the company's smartphones, resulting in continued losses.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Is Nokia scheming to move back into phones?... Antitrust lawyers frowning at Comcast plan... IBM's Chinese partnership raises eyebrows... and more tech news.
Sony has announced its new flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z4, that will ship in summer in the Japanese market.
Japanese researchers want to show people what it's like to have autism by using a headset that distorts imagery of people nearby.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
Sony says it will free you from expensive cable contracts through its ambitious PlayStation Vue live-TV streaming service, which will initially work on the PlayStation gaming console but later spread to devices like Apple's iPad.
When Sony's PlayStation 4 finally enters mainland China this month, it will bring a major global console fight to a country that hasn't seen one in a long time.
PlayStation Mobile, Sony's attempt to recreate PlayStation experiences on Android smartphones, tablets and the PS Vita, will close in July.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther