Sony Electronics showed off its latest high-definition televisions Wednesday. The new HDTV models reflect the company's emphasis on improved color reproduction, fast 240Hz refresh rates, and Internet connectivity.
Sony unleashed two new model Walkmans in its latest effort to put a dent in Apple's stranglehold of the digital music player market.
Sony unveiled the latest addition to its Cybershot digital still camera on Thursday. The DSC-G3 "Wi-Fi Cybershot" camera has a built-in browser, and through it users can upload pictures and video right after they are taken.
Sony is set to report an operating loss for the current fiscal year, only the second since it listed on the Tokyo stock market in 1958, according to a report in the Tuesday morning edition of The Nikkei business daily.
Sony's new Vaio P netbook made its debut in Las Vegas at CES. It's a diminutive 1.4-pound miniturized laptop with an 8-inch 1600-by-768 resolution screen. I was among the lucky few to get my hands on a pre-production evaluation unit from Sony. In the...
The first prototypes from Toshiba based on TransferJet, a short-range, high-speed wireless data transmission system intended as a replacement for cables, are on show at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has brought to CES a flexible color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that could be seen in future, highly portable electronics devices.
Released last year, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700 was the first digital camera to offer an on-board 4GB flash drive. With the announcement of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the company has augmented the T700'...
A new twist on the bedside alarm clock from Sony could wake you up with local news, weather, photos from friends and even unreleased videos from your favorite artist.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Sony's big news announcement at CES involves a very tiny package. But don't call it a netbook. Sony spokesfolk were adamant that--even though the newcomer packs an Intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM--this superslim P-series computer is a lifestyle m...
Sony has launched a teaser ad campaign for a new "revolutionary" Vaio laptop that appears destined to debut at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony plans to cut 8,000 jobs, close factories and reduce electronics investment by nearly a third in response to the current economic conditions, it said Tuesday.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther