Sony's sales during the last three months of 2008 dropped by 25 percent due to the slowing world economy and strengthening Japanese yen, but the company still managed to keep its head above water thanks to an exceptional gain from foreign exchange.
Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted on Thursday that the company has a number of new mobile devices in the pipeline.
The morning after Sony said it expects to report its first net loss in 14 years, shares in the consumer electronics company slid 7 percent.
Sony revealed on Thursday the extent to which the global economic downturn is hurting its business, as it slashed its annual sales forecast by US$15 billion, reversed a forecast profit to a loss and readied its domestic workforce for job cuts.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
Sony Electronics showed off its latest high-definition televisions Wednesday. The new HDTV models reflect the company's emphasis on improved color reproduction, fast 240Hz refresh rates, and Internet connectivity.
Sony unleashed two new model Walkmans in its latest effort to put a dent in Apple's stranglehold of the digital music player market.
Sony unveiled the latest addition to its Cybershot digital still camera on Thursday. The DSC-G3 "Wi-Fi Cybershot" camera has a built-in browser, and through it users can upload pictures and video right after they are taken.
Sony is set to report an operating loss for the current fiscal year, only the second since it listed on the Tokyo stock market in 1958, according to a report in the Tuesday morning edition of The Nikkei business daily.
Sony's new Vaio P netbook made its debut in Las Vegas at CES. It's a diminutive 1.4-pound miniturized laptop with an 8-inch 1600-by-768 resolution screen. I was among the lucky few to get my hands on a pre-production evaluation unit from Sony. In the...
The first prototypes from Toshiba based on TransferJet, a short-range, high-speed wireless data transmission system intended as a replacement for cables, are on show at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has brought to CES a flexible color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that could be seen in future, highly portable electronics devices.
Released last year, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700 was the first digital camera to offer an on-board 4GB flash drive. With the announcement of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the company has augmented the T700'...
A new twist on the bedside alarm clock from Sony could wake you up with local news, weather, photos from friends and even unreleased videos from your favorite artist.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJ2EE/JAVA DeveloperOther
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- CCSAP HR/PY Functional ExpertQLD
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTField Technical SupportOther
- CCTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTTelecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- FTSecurity AnalystOther