Sony has sold Sony Online Entertainment, an Internet games company it established in the 1990s, to investment firm Columbus Nova.
What happens to robots when they die? If you're Sony's defunct robot dog Aibo, your technology can return to life in smart homes.
Apple is getting closer to matching Samsung Electronics on its home turf, as it has done with other East Asian rivals.
Sony is planning to lay off another 1,000 people from its mobile division as it attempts to bring the unit back to profitability, according to Japan's Nikkei business daily.
For Android fans, the next couple of months will be exciting times thanks to the expected arrival of new flagship smartphones from HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics and Sony. While nothing revolutionary is expected, the steady pace of product ...
Sony has requested approval to delay its third-quarter earnings report, citing damage to network systems in its Sony Pictures Entertainment division caused by the cyberattack it sustained late last year.
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
After pulling out of PCs and fighting a losing battle in smartphones, Sony is staking out wearables as one of its last bastions of consumer computing.
U.K. police have arrested a man they believe was involved in the denial-of-service attacks directed at PlayStation Network and Xbox Live at end of last year.
The top US telecoms regulator is pulling in the same direction as President Barack Obama ... Samsung’s strategy to capture market share with lower-cost smartphones appears to be cutting into profits ... the FBI is sticking to its story: North Korea w...
Beat out of a windfall?
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
The tech industry's center of gravity is still at CES in Las Vegas, where the annual consumer electronics extravaganza officially opens its doors Tuesday.
Sony is trying to get runners to ditch their smartphones and fitness bands with a motivational headset device it calls the Smart B-Trainer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTData ScientistACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTProject SchedulerQLD
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- FTSystem AnalystNSW