ARM's fastest mobile chip ever comes out of the gate ... SAP puts entire enterprise suite on Hana ... Hack cost Sony $15 million through December, but $35 million for fiscal year ... and more news.
Sony has put an estimate to the damage caused by the massive cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment last year -- US$15 million.
Sony has sold Sony Online Entertainment, an Internet games company it established in the 1990s, to investment firm Columbus Nova.
What happens to robots when they die? If you're Sony's defunct robot dog Aibo, your technology can return to life in smart homes.
Apple is getting closer to matching Samsung Electronics on its home turf, as it has done with other East Asian rivals.
Sony is planning to lay off another 1,000 people from its mobile division as it attempts to bring the unit back to profitability, according to Japan's Nikkei business daily.
For Android fans, the next couple of months will be exciting times thanks to the expected arrival of new flagship smartphones from HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics and Sony. While nothing revolutionary is expected, the steady pace of product ...
Sony has requested approval to delay its third-quarter earnings report, citing damage to network systems in its Sony Pictures Entertainment division caused by the cyberattack it sustained late last year.
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
After pulling out of PCs and fighting a losing battle in smartphones, Sony is staking out wearables as one of its last bastions of consumer computing.
U.K. police have arrested a man they believe was involved in the denial-of-service attacks directed at PlayStation Network and Xbox Live at end of last year.
The top US telecoms regulator is pulling in the same direction as President Barack Obama ... Samsung’s strategy to capture market share with lower-cost smartphones appears to be cutting into profits ... the FBI is sticking to its story: North Korea w...
Beat out of a windfall?
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior/Lead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Network Operations EngineerSA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC