Apple on Wednesday updated the malware engine included with Snow Leopard to detect the newest version of MacDefender, the fake antivirus program that's plagued users for the last month.
Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
For the fourth time in about a month, hackers have broken into a Sony network.
Microsoft's claims that Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) blocks attacks just don't add up, a security researcher charged Friday.
Security vendor Sophos plans to buy Astaro, a maker of network security software.
A local security expert is dumbfounded by the ease in which a fake <i>Twilight: Breaking Dawn</i> game application has spread across Facebook, and has warned Australians to be less trusting when it came to approving applications on the social network...
A new attack is spreading its way across Facebook, targeting fans of the epic vampire series Twilight. The clickjacking scam demonstrates just how easy it is to spread malware socially -- especially if the bait is a phenomenon like Twilight that has ...
You may not want to think about your taxes until Tax Day on April 15, but online scammers are already plotting to separate you from your tax refund and your identity. Scams for the 2011 tax season include promises of tax credits for charitable donati...
Security firm Sophos is warning that a new scam is spreading virally on Twitter, and that a significant number of people have already fallen for it.
Online malicious activity was a major headache in 2010, and so far, 2011 is no different: We've seen scams and malware on Twitter, Facebook, and the Android Market, as well as a rise in politically motivated online attacks. But that's no surprise to ...
It's been a few years coming, but it looks like China may finally be getting a handle on its spam problem.
Android Market's instant-download feature for applications that customers buy has a flaw: It could open up Android devices to malicious downloads from attackers, according to security firm Sophos.
For Android phone users, the newfound convenience of installing apps remotely from the Android Market Website also opens up a security hole for malware.
Adobe's Reader X, last year's upgrade that features a "sandbox" designed to protect users from PDF exploits, stymied a recent attack campaign, researchers said Thursday.
I don't spend a lot of time on Facebook, so when I got an e-mail from the social networking site telling me "you haven't been back to Facebook recently" and here are some messages you missed, it didn't seem odd. I clicked on the link, wondering what ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTCommercial Business Analyst, TelcoNSW
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- CCEnd to End User Experience DesignerACT
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorACT