NASA and others are looking to protect the world from asteroid strikes
space in pictures
Images tell the story of the super rover's first year of work on Mars.
Ground-based telescopes continue to produce some of world's important space discoveries
Big Bang: In the past month or so there has been a plethora of wicked cool discoveries coming from NASA satellites and space-watching missions across the globe. Never-before-seen photos of Jupiter's Great Red Spot, Mars moon Phobos, black hole formation and a new exoplanet are just a few of the amazing images. In an effort to keep up with these rapid-fire discoveries, we have gathered together 15 of the coolest images of these hot space projects.
A software glitch caused a SpaceX cargo spacecraft to abort its rendezvous with the International Space Station early on Wednesday.
As our personal electronic devices get more complex, researchers say cosmic rays could put them at a greater risk of operational failure.
A Hyperloop prototype from Delft University is headed to SpaceX's headquarters in California in preparation for a real-life test in January.
All seemed well as the European Space Agency's robotic explorer Schiaparelli closed in on its Mars landing Wednesday. Then it went silent.
President Barack Obama has set a goal of sending humans to Mars by the 2030s and getting them safely home again. It will likely be one of the topics discussed at the White House Frontiers Conference set for Thursday in Pittsburgh.
The DARPA-developed Space Surveillance Telescope (SST) will this week get a new permanent home at the Air Force Space Command where it promises to rapidly bolster the nation’s ability to more quickly spot and track faint objects in space.
It's been 40 years since Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins launched into space in Apollo 11, with the historic moon landing occurring four days later.
Videos about space
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 3 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 4 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 5 HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
Join the newsletter!
- What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
- Sennhesier GSP-600 review: The right pieces in the wrong places
- ANZ's largest open entry esports event to take place in Melbourne this weekend
- US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- Huawei announce Australian availability for P20
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?