Microsoft leads the way, but has plenty of company on jobs cut front
sprint in pictures
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
Need something to watch on a flight? You can download an episode of your favorite show in less than a minute and a half on Verizon Wireless at Atlanta's airport -- or spend 13 hours doing the same over T-Mobile USA at Los Angeles International.
South Korea wins robotics challenge... Apple WWDC kicks off... Sprint aims for network upgrade... and more tech news
Whether you need just a few voice minutes or gobs of cheap data, choosing a plan through an alternative carrier—aka mobile virtual network operator (MVNO)—lets you stay on your preferred network while saving a ton of cash.
Froyo is coming.
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?