Microsoft leads the way, but has plenty of company on jobs cut front
sprint in pictures
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
Need something to watch on a flight? You can download an episode of your favorite show in less than a minute and a half on Verizon Wireless at Atlanta's airport -- or spend 13 hours doing the same over T-Mobile USA at Los Angeles International.
South Korea wins robotics challenge... Apple WWDC kicks off... Sprint aims for network upgrade... and more tech news
Froyo is coming.
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTSolution architectOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW