Rise of the Tomb Raider has been confirmed as an Xbox exclusive so won't launch on PS4 or PC, at least at first.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
Square Enix is resurrecting the Thief property with a new instalment next year. Developed by Eidos-Montréal, the studio behind 2011’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the game has been confirmed for PC and PlayStation 4, as well as other next generation co...
Square Enix has released the first trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
While everyone knows that Crystal Dynamics in working on the single player adventure the new Tomb Raider, a lesser known fact is that Eidos-Montréal is working on the game’s versus multiplayer mode
Players keen to get an early taste of Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV reboot, subtitled A Realm Reborn, now have the chance by signing up for the beta.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Monday that no private data was stolen when a server for a fan site was hacked last week, and it plans to reopen the site to users by the end of the year.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Thursday that a server for a fan site with information on 1.8 million users had been hacked, but it was unclear if any of the data had been stolen.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Fans of Square's Super NES RPGs have been patiently waiting for news of a Virtual Console re-release of Chrono Trigger for some time. Could the wait be over?
Final Fantasy II was my first Final Fantasy. Back in 1991 when it was on the Super Nintendo and still called Final Fantasy II, anyway. Today it's Final Fantasy IV, because it was actually fourth in Japan. And for its 20th birthday bash, it's getting ...
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FSP's wild new power supply is liquid-cooled and built for silence
- The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT giants' next move
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- FTUnix EngineerACT
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- CCBusiness SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram SupportVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - VR 3D WebGLNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW