Starbucks is still grappling with fraud involving its customers' online accounts and gift cards, with some victims seeing hundreds of dollars stolen.
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
Alex from Target. Meghan Trainor. The Ice Bucket Challenge (brrrr!). Those are just 3 of the 10 biggest memes and videos that went viral in 2014. If you can name them all, you're either incredibly connected or incredibly tormented.
Starbucks says mobile payments are taking off in a big way and it's already handling almost 7 million a week at its U.S. coffee shops.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
Starbucks said this week it has seen plenty of customers interested in using smartphones to pay for their coffee.
HTML5 will likely make mobile development easier but not for some time, a group of wireless experts said Monday.
An Android app and the ability to order a drink from a mobile phone are coming soon, an executive from Starbucks said as he shared lessons and tips from his company's experience offering mobile applications.
It's a new dawn, people! As of today, you can walk into just about any Starbucks store and pay for your latte using nothing other than a (free) iPhone app, coupled to an existing Starbucks card account. That's right -- the day of mobile electronic pa...
Starbucks Wednesday began allowing iPhone, iPod Touch and BlackBerry mobile payments for its coffee at thousands of its stores.
The security researcher who created the Firesheep snooping tool defended his work today, saying it's no one's business what software people run on their computers.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
We've all had the problem of going into a crowded Starbucks and suffering through a substandard Wi-Fi signal, most likely caused by too few access points and too many end users. But what if Wi-Fi antennas could do a better job of detecting how many d...
In 2008, the number of commercial aircraft that offered in-flight Wi-Fi service totaled just 25, according to market researcher In-Stat. By the end of 2010, however, In-Stat predicts that number should reach 2,000 planes.
Yesterday, coffee-purveyor Starbucks reversed course on its long-standing in-store Wi-Fi policy by announcing that starting July 1, Wi-Fi would be free in all its U.S. establishments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther