The benefits of server virtualization are so significant at this point that implementing it is a no-brainer. First and foremost, server virtualization makes much better use of computing resources than physical servers do, since you can run many diffe...
Hard drive crashes are a nightmare for computer users for many reasons. Not only can data held dear to one's heart be lost, but trying to recover it can cost an arm and a leg, if not more. Hard drive maker Seagate attempts to address both those probl...
Reader Patricia has a question: "Why can't application software be put on USB drives instead of [hard] disks?"
Toshiba has introduced a series of self-encrypting hard drives that come with what the company says is a unique self-diagnostic feature that blocks access to data if the drive doesn't recognize the host, in case it is lost or stolen.
The fundamental security of the Dropbox cloud storage service has been called into question by a researcher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW