Hitachi GST today announced the first 3TB enterprise-class hard disk drive, the Ultrastar 7K3000, a 7,200rpm array that comes with either 6Gbit/sec. serial SCSI (SAS) and serial ATA (SATA) interfaces.
Cisco Systems today unveiled a cloud storage feature for its series of entry-level desktop NSS 300 Series Smart Storage storage arrays.
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
EMC on Tuesday announced a slew of products, including upgrades to its high-end VMAX Symmetrix array, the introduction of clustered NAS from its recent acquisition of Isilon Systems, and a product line that combines its midrange Clariion SAN and Cele...
Alacritech, best known for its TCP/IP offload network interface cards, today released its first network-attached storage (NAS) acceleration appliance, which boasts the ability to increase file transfer performance by three or more times.
Samsung Electronics said it has completed development of the first DDR4 DRAM module, which offers twice the performance of today's DDR3 DRAM and reduces power consumption when used in a notebook by 40%.
Micron Technology today announced its highest capacity laptop solid-state drives (SSDs) based on its smallest circuitry technology; the largest SSD doubles the amount of data that can be stored compared to its predecessor.
Samsung on Tuesday released its first solid state drive (SSD) built with consumer-class NAND flash but targeted for use in enterprise-class storage systems.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies has announced the industry's highest density, single-platter hard disk drive that has an areal density of 636Gbit/inch, almost 100Gbit per square inch more than its closest competitor.
IBM has selected STEC solid state drives (SSDs) based on consumer flash memory for use in its midrange and high-end storage arrays, the maker of SSD technologies for OEMs said today.
Toshiba announced its first enterprise-class solid state drives (SSDs), which boast data transfer rates of up to 510MB/sec.
Seagate today announced the industry's first 2.5-in enterprise-class drive with 1TB of capacity, or about 60 per cent more could be stored previously.
Federal prosecutors Tuesday charged two men with stealing more than $1 million in high-tech equipment from EMC facilities in Massachusetts and North Carolina and trying to sell it over the Internet.
Samsung today announced a new 8GB dual inline memory module (DIMM) that stacks memory chips on top of each other, which increases the density of the memory by 50 per cent compared to conventional DIMM technology.
Compellent Technologies today announced the availability of the latest version of its storage area network (SAN) technology, Storage Center 5.4 SAN, which incorporates several hardware upgrades as well as adding storage virtualization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther