Hitachi GST today announced the first 3TB enterprise-class hard disk drive, the Ultrastar 7K3000, a 7,200rpm array that comes with either 6Gbit/sec. serial SCSI (SAS) and serial ATA (SATA) interfaces.
Cisco Systems today unveiled a cloud storage feature for its series of entry-level desktop NSS 300 Series Smart Storage storage arrays.
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
EMC on Tuesday announced a slew of products, including upgrades to its high-end VMAX Symmetrix array, the introduction of clustered NAS from its recent acquisition of Isilon Systems, and a product line that combines its midrange Clariion SAN and Cele...
Alacritech, best known for its TCP/IP offload network interface cards, today released its first network-attached storage (NAS) acceleration appliance, which boasts the ability to increase file transfer performance by three or more times.
Samsung Electronics said it has completed development of the first DDR4 DRAM module, which offers twice the performance of today's DDR3 DRAM and reduces power consumption when used in a notebook by 40%.
Micron Technology today announced its highest capacity laptop solid-state drives (SSDs) based on its smallest circuitry technology; the largest SSD doubles the amount of data that can be stored compared to its predecessor.
Samsung on Tuesday released its first solid state drive (SSD) built with consumer-class NAND flash but targeted for use in enterprise-class storage systems.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies has announced the industry's highest density, single-platter hard disk drive that has an areal density of 636Gbit/inch, almost 100Gbit per square inch more than its closest competitor.
IBM has selected STEC solid state drives (SSDs) based on consumer flash memory for use in its midrange and high-end storage arrays, the maker of SSD technologies for OEMs said today.
Toshiba announced its first enterprise-class solid state drives (SSDs), which boast data transfer rates of up to 510MB/sec.
Seagate today announced the industry's first 2.5-in enterprise-class drive with 1TB of capacity, or about 60 per cent more could be stored previously.
Federal prosecutors Tuesday charged two men with stealing more than $1 million in high-tech equipment from EMC facilities in Massachusetts and North Carolina and trying to sell it over the Internet.
Samsung today announced a new 8GB dual inline memory module (DIMM) that stacks memory chips on top of each other, which increases the density of the memory by 50 per cent compared to conventional DIMM technology.
Compellent Technologies today announced the availability of the latest version of its storage area network (SAN) technology, Storage Center 5.4 SAN, which incorporates several hardware upgrades as well as adding storage virtualization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Unix Administrator - Warehouse Management SystemsOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther