Toshiba on Tuesday introduced a new hard drive feature that can wipe out data after the storage devices are powered down.
IT spending has shown some hefty recovery after the economic travails of previous years. According to research from IDC, global sales of software and hardware have recovered from the low point of the recession and, consequently, the analysis company ...
With the push for larger mailbox sizes by users and increasing compliance requirements by legal departments, e-mail archiving is no longer optional for most organisations. But thanks to new technologies available in Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2010 SP...
The number of adults using the Internet to find health-related information leaped from 154 million in 2009 to 175 million this year, according to a Harris Interactive poll released today. It's the largest year-over-year increase since the poll began ...
Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
Samsung Electronics Co. today announced what it's calling the world's highest-density hard disk drive for desktop systems.
The onslaught of unstructured digital content -- video, audio and images -- is taxing storage systems and creating the need to be able to store multi-petabytes, but current industry practices using RAID and replication to accomplish data protection a...
Networking, storage and virtualization vendors Cisco , NetApp, and VMware on Wednesday announced what they said is the first certified end-to-end Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) storage network for VMware server environments.
IBM on Thursday said it had agreed to acquire data compression technology company Storwize for an undisclosed sum.
The storage capacity of Blu-ray discs is doubling, with companies including Sharp, TDK and Verbatim preparing to launch new discs that can store up to 100GB of data.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
EMC announced three new products, including a new midrange Data Domain deduplication appliance, a new disk archive system with deduplication for mainfames and a disk library series with arrays that scale from 8TB to 1.4PB.
The thicket of federal, state, and industry-specific regulations is enormously complex. Most organizations fail to comply with some rules, often due to policy conflicts. The best way for companies to navigate the maze and avoid penalties is to show a...
A sequence of errors led to Dell's delivery of motherboards with malware and the company is in the process of overhauling its testing process to resolve issues before dispatching hardware to customers, it said on Thursday.
Samsung Tuesday announced its new 1TB Spinpoint MT2 2.5-inch internal hard drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther