Toshiba on Tuesday introduced a new hard drive feature that can wipe out data after the storage devices are powered down.
IT spending has shown some hefty recovery after the economic travails of previous years. According to research from IDC, global sales of software and hardware have recovered from the low point of the recession and, consequently, the analysis company ...
With the push for larger mailbox sizes by users and increasing compliance requirements by legal departments, e-mail archiving is no longer optional for most organisations. But thanks to new technologies available in Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2010 SP...
The number of adults using the Internet to find health-related information leaped from 154 million in 2009 to 175 million this year, according to a Harris Interactive poll released today. It's the largest year-over-year increase since the poll began ...
Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
Samsung Electronics Co. today announced what it's calling the world's highest-density hard disk drive for desktop systems.
The onslaught of unstructured digital content -- video, audio and images -- is taxing storage systems and creating the need to be able to store multi-petabytes, but current industry practices using RAID and replication to accomplish data protection a...
Networking, storage and virtualization vendors Cisco , NetApp, and VMware on Wednesday announced what they said is the first certified end-to-end Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) storage network for VMware server environments.
IBM on Thursday said it had agreed to acquire data compression technology company Storwize for an undisclosed sum.
The storage capacity of Blu-ray discs is doubling, with companies including Sharp, TDK and Verbatim preparing to launch new discs that can store up to 100GB of data.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
EMC announced three new products, including a new midrange Data Domain deduplication appliance, a new disk archive system with deduplication for mainfames and a disk library series with arrays that scale from 8TB to 1.4PB.
The thicket of federal, state, and industry-specific regulations is enormously complex. Most organizations fail to comply with some rules, often due to policy conflicts. The best way for companies to navigate the maze and avoid penalties is to show a...
A sequence of errors led to Dell's delivery of motherboards with malware and the company is in the process of overhauling its testing process to resolve issues before dispatching hardware to customers, it said on Thursday.
Samsung Tuesday announced its new 1TB Spinpoint MT2 2.5-inch internal hard drive.
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Program ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Test LeadOther
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Success ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther