EMC Corp. Tuesday unveiled a high-end Symmetrix storage array that is based on Intel Corp.'s x86 quad-core processors and integrates VMware's APIs to automate the provisioning of storage for virtual machines across multiple tiers of disk drives, from...
Intel Corp. has released a firmware upgrade for its consumer solid-state disk drive, the X25-M, which suffers from fragmentation issues resulting in performance degradation over time.
Experts from IBM, Seagate Inc. and storage interface card vendor LSI Corp. Tuesday said solid state disk (SSD) drive technology will replace high-end Fibre Channel and serial SCSI disk drives for several I/O-intensive applications in the enterprise. ...
Needing to better deal with 50 billion files worth of photos, engineers at Facebook are installing a new photo storage system they say is 50% faster than traditional systems.
Nanotechnology researchers say they have achieved a breakthrough that could fit the contents of 250 DVDs on a coin-sized surface and might also have implications for displays and solar cells.
NetApp is killing off StoreVault, a network storage appliance designed for small and midsize businesses. While NetApp will not provide any further product upgrades for StoreVault, which had recently been renamed the S Family/S550, NetApp will continu...
The feature to quickly recover data in PCs and Windows is under attack. Data recovery firm Xpoint earlier this week sued IT giants including Intel, Dell, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft for infringing on patents to quickly restore data in the event of ...
Storage on flash memory cards in devices such as digital cameras could rocket to 2TB if new specifications announced by an industry association on Wednesday are implemented.
The SATA 6Gbps standard is coming in the second quarter, says Conrad Maxwell, SATA-IO marketing chair.
Nearly a decade after USB 2.0 was first introduced, this practically ubiquitous technology is poised for its first major upgrade in years. Symwave, a semiconductor startup, and hard-drive maker Seagate are showing the first working demonstration of S...
Solid-state disks, hard-disk drive replacements filled with flash memory chips, have become popular in the laptop computing space and now they're expanding to other markets. At this week's International Consumer Electronics Show, Samsung Electronics ...
Seagate has begun volume shipments of a new desktop hard-disk drive that offers 1TB of storage space across two disks.
Researchers at Rice University have demonstrated a new data storage medium made out of a layer of graphite only 10 atoms thick.
Toshiba said Thursday that it will soon offer samples of 512G-byte solid-state drives, which could make their way to laptops and other devices by mid- or late next year.
To migrate data from one location to another, Seth Georgion has had to devise some creative ways to transmit data from remote locations, including ships in the Pacific Ocean and taverns in the Australian outback, using T1 lines and satellites. Georgi...
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPageUp BAOther
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- CC.net developerNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther