Subaru's best-looking car ever is so much fun
Is the baby SUV a marker that you've given up on life?
If Clark Kent was a car he'd be this
Exaggerated styling, a sparse interior and an intoxicating engine note.
Subaru in pictures
The affordable, good-looking, rear-wheel-drive, sideways-friendly is an impressive automobile.
Is it Subaru's prettiest car ever? What's it like to drive? Would we buy one? Should you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- Best Google Pixel 4 Optus Plans
- Best Google Pixel 4 Telstra Plans
- Google Pixel 4 hands-on: Once again, it's about features, not design
- Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?