Workday is expanding its move into analytics with a series of specialized, predictive applications designed to help staff in HR and financial management roles retain top workers and make more accurate forecasts.
Some of SAP's largest customers plan to nearly double what they now spend on Cloud deployments in the next year - good news for a company that is trying to position itself as a key player in that market according to research commissioned by IT servi...
Workday has unveiled a new software module for its cloud-based HCM (human capital management) application that allows customers to analyze data from both Workday and third-party sources.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP has abruptly reorganized its development strategy, with SuccessFactors CEO and cloud strategy chief Lars Dalgaard leaving the company and executive board member Vishal Sikka now tapped to lead a single software development unit.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
SAP on Wednesday made a series of announcements meant to define itself as a major player in the enterprise social software market with a superior approach to rivals such as Salesforce.com.
SAP has laid out a set of pricing and policies for tying together its array of cloud-based and on-premises applications, providing some options at no charge, but others that will cost customers additional money.
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
Salesforce.com announced Thursday it will acquire cloud-based performance management vendor Rypple in a bid to enter the human resources software market.
Cloud-based human resources software vendor SuccessFactors said Tuesday it is acquiring Jobs2web for US$110 million, just days after <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/news/applications/3322680/update-2-sap-buys-successfactors-for-34-bn-to-boost...
SAP's US$3.4 billion purchase of SuccessFactors not only gives the company an increasingly popular set of on-demand human resources applications, but could also bring its entire cloud software portfolio into a new focus.
SAP America said Saturday that it is paying US$3.4 billion in cash to acquire SuccessFactors, a provider of cloud-based human capital management tools.
Oracle is getting ready to challenge SaaS human resources vendors like SuccessFactors and Workday with Fusion HCM (human capital management), one component of its long-awaited Fusion Applications suite.
SuccessFactors is alleging that rival human-resources-software vendor Halogen Software concocted a fraudulent and covert scheme in order to obtain competitive information from it, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern D...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW