Workday is expanding its move into analytics with a series of specialized, predictive applications designed to help staff in HR and financial management roles retain top workers and make more accurate forecasts.
Some of SAP's largest customers plan to nearly double what they now spend on Cloud deployments in the next year - good news for a company that is trying to position itself as a key player in that market according to research commissioned by IT servi...
Workday has unveiled a new software module for its cloud-based HCM (human capital management) application that allows customers to analyze data from both Workday and third-party sources.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP has abruptly reorganized its development strategy, with SuccessFactors CEO and cloud strategy chief Lars Dalgaard leaving the company and executive board member Vishal Sikka now tapped to lead a single software development unit.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
SAP on Wednesday made a series of announcements meant to define itself as a major player in the enterprise social software market with a superior approach to rivals such as Salesforce.com.
SAP has laid out a set of pricing and policies for tying together its array of cloud-based and on-premises applications, providing some options at no charge, but others that will cost customers additional money.
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
Salesforce.com announced Thursday it will acquire cloud-based performance management vendor Rypple in a bid to enter the human resources software market.
Cloud-based human resources software vendor SuccessFactors said Tuesday it is acquiring Jobs2web for US$110 million, just days after <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/news/applications/3322680/update-2-sap-buys-successfactors-for-34-bn-to-boost...
SAP's US$3.4 billion purchase of SuccessFactors not only gives the company an increasingly popular set of on-demand human resources applications, but could also bring its entire cloud software portfolio into a new focus.
SAP America said Saturday that it is paying US$3.4 billion in cash to acquire SuccessFactors, a provider of cloud-based human capital management tools.
Oracle is getting ready to challenge SaaS human resources vendors like SuccessFactors and Workday with Fusion HCM (human capital management), one component of its long-awaited Fusion Applications suite.
SuccessFactors is alleging that rival human-resources-software vendor Halogen Software concocted a fraudulent and covert scheme in order to obtain competitive information from it, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern D...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW