Startup Navajo Systems is targeting Salesforce.com customers who face regulatory hurdles involving data privacy and cloud computing with a new service it calls Virtual Private SaaS (software as a service).
SuccessFactors has introduced software that it claimed will enable organisations perform on-the-fly business calculations in the cloud.
SuccessFactors announced a new Calculator in the Cloud service on Monday that allows users to pull together analytic mashups with data from its human resources software suite as well as from other SaaS (software as a service) applications.
SuccessFactors, maker of SaaS (software as a service) applications for employee performance and talent management, announced Monday that it has landed a global agreement with Siemens, in another sign of the on-demand model's growing acceptance by ent...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW