2015’s first edition of the top 500 list contains a new entrant but an old champion.
supercomputers in pictures
The latest Top 500 ranking sees China stay on top.
Nothing quite says Ctrl-Alt-Delete like a computer gone psychotic.
The latest twice-yearly Top 500 report is out – see which supercomputers are the world's fastest.
For once, there will be a cease-fire in the war between major chip architectures x86, ARM and Power9, all of which will be in a supercomputer being built in Barcelona.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is now producing high performance computing systems for specific needs.
The deadly explosion that rocked the Chinese city of Tianjin has caused the country to shut down a nearby supercomputer, also one of the fastest in the world.
US President Barack Obama has signed an executive order setting up the National Strategic Computing Initiative that will adopt a coordinated strategy involving multiple government agencies, academia and the private sector for the development of high-...
IBM's Watson has already proven its mettle in the kitchen and on game shows, but its latest skill set is one that could help us all: making sure our writing conveys what we want it to.
Georgia Tech researchers building an experimental new supercomputer say graphics processors may help pave the way toward future exascale machines, which would be 1,000 times faster than today's most powerful supercomputers.
When you enter the computer room on the second floor of Tokyo Institute of Technology's computer building, you're not immediately struck by the size of Japan's second-fastest supercomputer. You can't see the Tsubame computer for the industrial air co...
Every June and November, with fanfare lacking only in actual drum rolls and trumpet blasts, a new list of the world's fastest supercomputers is revealed. Vendors brag, and the media reach for analogies such as "It would take a patient person with a h...
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCICT Procurement SpecialistQLD
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCPEGA SSA DevVIC
- FTService Management LeadOther